This comes from D. J. Haswell over at “A Mid-Life Adventure” and I am, of course very grateful for being nominated.
As promised in my comment responding to the nomination here is my full response 🙂
Here are the Sunshine Award’s simple rules:
- Post the Sunshine Award logo – check
- Then nominate 10 fellow bloggers you feel are worthy of this award – check (see below)
- Announce their nomination on their blog – check
- Plus, link a ping-back to the nominator’s blog – check
Questions for all nominees:
- Favourite colour? – Mine is Red or Black
- Favourite animal? – Elephants and Bears
- Favourite number? – 13 (Hey, I feel sorry for it and think it has had a bad rap over the years)
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink? – Coffee
- Favourite alcoholic drink? – None
- Facebook or Twitter? – Both – They both serve different purposes so I have both Facebook and Twitter.
- My Passions? – God, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Music and Family.
- Giving or Receiving Gifts? – Giving! Not that I am being selfless it is just receiving gifts makes me a little uncomfortable!
…And my 10 nominees are…
So there you have it 🙂 My full response and those I am nominating for this award. To those who I have nominated, please understand I have done so as a sign of my respect for your work BUT there is NO pressure for you to respond! For those not nominated, it is not because I don’t respect your work just that I particularly wanted to give a shout out to those I have nominated this time.
Again, I am so very thankful to D. J. Haswell for this award and hope my nominations bless you all.
Kind regards and God bless you.