Day 04 of my 30 Day Challenge and I see that today the requirement is “Bullet your whole day.”
So, in order to do this justice I am going to keep this post open ( or at very least regularly save it as a draft and record each of my activities once they are completed.
I shall be adding bullet points all through the day but won’t be adding the fact that I have done so.
- Woke up at 5 – couldn’t move leg as knee had locked. Which is also the reason for my being up so early.
- Made Coffee and had prayer time.
- Moderated and answered some comments on my blogs.
- 06.30 Had a shower.
- 07.00 Updated the website for my old church.
- 08.00 Played catch up on some of the blogs that I follow.
- 08.30 Email and correspondence.
- 09:30 Prepare for this evening’s bible study.
- 11:00 Read Snail mail and responded accordingly.
- 11:40 Washed up some dishes.
- 12:00 Played Fable 3
- 13:00 Did some Laundry
- 13:10 Spoke to my daughter in the states whilst emailing.
- 14:00 More preparation for this evening’s Bible Study. Also did some more laundry.
- 15:00 Had a little nap.
- 16:00 Cooked dinner.
- 17:00 Dressed for Bible Study and prepared 2nd study.
- 17:30 Baked Strawberry and Raspberry Muffins for Bible Study.
- 19:00 Went to Bible Study
- 23:09 Arrived home from Bible Study
- Making a coffee and going to bed. 🙂
So there you have it. Today has been a great day and I thoroughly enjoyed Bible Study this evening and the Muffins that I baked went down a treat. It is always a blessing to be able to bless others.