It looks interesting and I feel that I need a challenge at the moment. Plus, after any long absence from doing something, finding something which will encourage and assist your getting back into the swing of things, is always a good idea.
So I looked at the 30 Day challenge that Carla has been doing and that I have been enjoying following. Here are the questions…
1. Five ways to win your heart.
2. Something you feel strongly about
3. A book you love.
4. Bullet your whole day
5. Things you want to say to an ex
6. Your views on mainstream music
7. Five pet peeves
8. What you ate today
9. How important you think education is
10. Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
11. Your family
12. Five guys (or gals) whom you find attractive
13. Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it
14. What you wore today
15. Your Zodiac/horoscope and do you think it fits your personality
16. Something you always think “What if…” about
17. Something that you are proud of
18. A problem that you have had
19. Five items you lust after
20. Your fears
21. How you hope your future will be like
22. Your academics
23. Something that you miss
24. Five words/phrases that make you laugh
25. Something you’re currently worrying about
26. Things you like and dislike about yourself
27. A quote you try to live by
28. Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
29. Five weird things that you like
30. One thing you’re excited for.
Now I have to be honest here and admit that actually a lot of those questions appear, on first glance, tame to me but who knows, perhaps they will generate something and challenge me in ways that I have not yet anticipated.
Either way I shall be doing this challenge and will be interested in folk’s opinions of my answers. 🙂
Day one starts today and my first post in this challenge will follow this one. Happy Reading 🙂