1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are Angel’s questions and my answers…(My answers are in italics)
1) What is the one insect you absolutely can’t stand?
Hm I really don’t have a problem with insects it is people who scare me. But if I had to choose one it would have to be bees or wasps because my daughter is highly allergic to them.
2) Which fictional world(s) do you wish were real?
One where we all respected each other and where mental health is understood and even someone like me could fit in. But since that is far too fictional it would have to be something far less fantastical so Narnia.
Narnia – I am a great C.S. Lewis and Tolkien fan and also a Christian so it would just have to be Narnia.
3) Who is your favorite President/Prime Minister/Monarch/Whoever Has Been in Charge of Your Country in history?
Hm now technically I am British so it would have to be a British monarch or Prime Minister. In which case I would have to say either Queen Victoria or the current Queen Queen Elizabeth II.
The difficulty is that historically the roles, responsibilities and powers or the monarchy have changed and thus it is not really a fair contest.
In terms of impact for the bettering of society culturally and socio-economically I would have to say Victoria did so much but you have to respect the reign of our Current Queen bless her little royal cotton bed-socks.
[Ps. Ma’am if you are reading this please forward my knighthood to Kevin A. Deane, care of: Voices of Glass, Never gonna happen land, But hey I am crazy so it’s all good.]
4) If you were forced to be on a reality show, which one would you go on, and why?
Big Fat Celebrity Dancing (but then falls crashes through floor drowns and is never seen again thus ending all reality television from then on in on the grounds of Health and Safety) on Ice.
Why Celebrity Dancing on Ice? LOL Can you imagine me on ice-skates? The entertainment value for everyone makes it worth while in and of itself.
5) What is the one feature that your dream house must possess?
Um a Padded Cell?
Oh ok it would have to be enough bedrooms for all my kids to come visit or live if they wanted to or failing that a swimming pool. Actually forget the kids just give me the swimming pool LOL.
6) What is your guilty musical pleasure?
Apart from my singing? Ok it has to be classical music. I love it and especially Wagner.
7) What do you think is the most disgusting food?
Mushy Peas, Caviar, Jellied Eels and Pie and Liquor. (Sorry Mum)
8) Do you smile with or without showing your teeth?
Without as I have terrible teeth as a result of years of substance abuse when I was younger and a morbid fear of dentists.
9) Do you believe that there are aliens in the universe?
I am not allowed to say! They told me very clearly not to say anything when they probed me. 🙂
10) Choose your own adventure books–yay or nay?
Nay – Sorry as an author I don’t want my babies ruined by some of the twisted minds that are out there.
11) What is the funniest thing that has happened to you today?
Well it is still early morning here, but I have just returned from the pharmacy…
I went to the doctor this morning and was given a prescription for the flu I have. I took the prescription to the pharmacy and had it filled . The pharmacy assistant gave it to me and told me how much it was and also said I had forgotten to get my normal prescription to be filled and asked if I would like to have that filled ready for collection next week. I said yes please and would try to get in on Wednesday but that I might not remember as I have a terrible memory. She smiled sweetly and said that is ok and then held out her hand for the money for the current meds I had just collected and I had to ask her how much it was again as I had already forgotten 🙂
Ok now my 11 Questions…
- Did you have an imaginary friend or friends as a child and if so please tell us about it.
- If you were granted the ability to ask one person (living or dead) whom you had never met in person – one question which they had no choice but to answer honestly who and what would you ask?
- Who was your favourite fictional character when you were growing up? (PLease give name and source)
- If you were given th choice of having any one super power which one would you choose, why and how would you use it?
- Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth Peanut Butter?
- If you could live in any era within your own country which era would you choose and why? (Please also indicate your country)
- Which is more romantic in your eyes – a moonlight walk along the beach or sitting on a jetty on a lake in the moonlight?
- If the New York Times contacted you and offered to print ONE of your blog posts which one would you chose (please provide a link to it if you can) and why that one?
- What types of jokes/humor offend/offends you the most and why?
- Should psychiatrist’s consulting rooms in your opinion be formally or casually decorated? Ie. Clinical or more inviting?
- Do you have a favourite painting? If so which one and why is it your favourite?
My Nominees are…
- As The Pendulum Swings
- bi[polar] curious
- Manic Muses
- The Mirth of Despair
- Creativity From Chaos
- Infinite Sadness or what?
- …But She’s Crazy
- Seasons Change, and Change
- Not Quite Lost
If you have been tagged before please accept my apologies but I really would be interested in your answers. 🙂