I have today been awarded the Reader Appreciation Award for this blog and I am so very grateful to my blogging buddy Angel Fractured over The Mirth of Despair for having nominated me. Angel has always shown such kindness to me and has always been such an encouragement.
Actually one of my other blogs ‘Resonate Freedom’ had already been nominated and so for this blog also to be nominated is a blessing indeed.
Now for some reason the guidelines/rules seem to have changed a little since Resonate Freedom was nominated and so here are the new guidelines/rules…
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.– OK done this, see above and also see sidebar.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.– Will do this below.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy Or you pick the number. I am going to stick with the original 6 I chose for my Resonate Freedom blog.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominees’ links in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate. – OK doing this below.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.–See above.
1) What is your favorite color? Red
2) What is your favorite animal? Elephants and Bears. Here are a couple of pen and ink sketches of I have drawn of them..
3) What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee
4) Facebook or Twitter? I am on both but spend more time on Facebook
5) Favorite pattern? Um you do realize I am a guy don’t you? Oh ok then um celtic/tribal.
6) Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Out of the two I would say giving but both can bring anxiety with them.
7) Favorite number? Hm. I guess 13 as it is the day of my birthdate and because it has always seemed to me to be the mental health sufferer of the number world. Desperately misunderstood and has a lot of undeserved stigma attached to it.
8) Favorite day of the week? Sunday as it means I can go to church.
9) Favorite flower? Um again I am a guy! Oh Ok then. Roses on a bed of White Carnations. When I was younger and married I would always give bouquets of white carnations with roses. Friends would get yellow roses with white carnations, my mom would get pink roses with white carnations and my wife would get red roses with white carnations. The white carnations symbolized the purity of our love and friendship and there would always be three roses one representing my wife, one representing me and one representing our son. Yeah yeah I know how soppy is that?
10) What is your passion? This is going to sound sickly and twee but it really is God and people. Showing love and spreading a little happiness.
Ok so nominating other blogs…
As I said I am going to stick with the blogs I have already nominated. These are excellent blogs…
So there you have it. Again I am so very grateful to Angel Fractured for this award.